May 17th – 20th 2019
The Shiatsu College’s famously popular Residential returns for 2019 and we’re already planning a new timetable of delights! We will be continuing with the revamped format and will be offering a variety of workshops from Shiatsu College teachers and founders. To give you a sense of what you might expect, recent workshop sessions have included:
- Shiatsu Communication and Touch – Cliff Andrews
- The Three Stars – Nicola Ley
- Exploring the 5 Elements with Clean Language – Nick Pole
- Awakening the Spine: Masunaga meets Scaravelli – Annie Cryar and Cat Westwood
- Integrating the Threads into Personal Practice – Debbie Collins
- The Still and Moving Witness – Celia Little
- Working with Archetypes and Metaphors – Mark Barwell
- Exploring the Girdle Vessel – Hannah Mackay
- Qigong to Start the Day – Catherine Burnett
- Consolidation and Practice – Anne Palmer
The Residential is open to all College students – whichever year of training you’re taking – as well as all past Graduates. There are a limited number of places at the venue so early booking is advised!
The Residential is held in the beautiful peaceful surroundings of Oxon Hoath Manor, in the heart of Kent but only 50 mins from London. Its comfortable rooms, lovely grounds and delicious vegetarian food (with special diet options available) enhance the very special inspiring atmosphere of the Residential, with its total focus on developing your Shiatsu and with no external distractions (or cooking or washing up…)
Tuition is FREE, the cost of £339 covers full board and accommodation plus a small admin fee. So come and join us – meet and exchange with your peers and teachers from around the country – and take your Shiatsu to a new level!!