The Shiatsu College offers a wide variety of workshops, events, short courses, local community grassroots initiatives and more. Courses include introductory Shiatsu workshops, for beginners to find out more about this wonderful healing art, as well as a rolling programme of related topics for all levels, from complete beginners to master classes. Workshops vary between the regional Branches and are updated regularly
Workshops are for:
- Complete beginners – to gain practical skills in working with your own energies and in helping others
- Complementary Therapists – to add to the skills you already have
- Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma students
- All Shiatsu students, practitioners & teachers – to develop and expand your practice of Shiatsu and energy work
Shiatsu College Residential
The Shiatsu College’s famously popular Residential has changed format in recent years and combined with our annual Teachers’ Meeting. We’ve opened it out to invite all students: welcoming 1st Year Acupressure Certificate level and 2nd Year Zen Shiatsu students, as well as 3rd year Diploma students and all past Graduates! Click here for more details.
Click on each event title or photo to access more detailed information.
To change the layout of the events, click on the format name (set to “Posterboard” as default).
To select particular branches, click on Locations then highlight the branches whose information you want to display.
Open to beginners
Sensitive to, affected by or exhausted by the emotions of others – or by environments and noise? Experiencing heightened emotional states and easily overwhelmed?
Come and learn energy care techniques in a fun and friendly space to help you successfully work with your sensitivity – to gain greater balance, grounding and strengthen our boundaries.
In this workshop you will:
– Develop your energetic self-awareness to change cycles of personal imbalance
– Explore energy psychology techniques to break negative patterns, develop and assert boundaries
– Learn kinaesthetic grounding exercises for resilience
Nicole Bayes – MRSS (t), EFT level 2
Nicole has a rich base of experience and techniques to draw from – with her body awareness and energy training in Shiatsu, EFT, Qigong and yoga, to her study of mindfulness and loving kindness from a Buddhist context. She has personal experiences working with and releasing trauma symptoms using bodywork techniques and energy-psychology which also included using TRE.
Nicole appreciates drawing from a multi disciplinary context to appropriately address the current realm of individual need. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience to support others in their journey. Her workshop delivery aims to be clear, heartfelt, accessible and down to earth. www.naturalhealingarts.co.uk