The Shiatsu College offers a wide variety of workshops, events, short courses, local community grassroots initiatives and more. Courses include introductory Shiatsu workshops, for beginners to find out more about this wonderful healing art, as well as a rolling programme of related topics for all levels, from complete beginners to master classes. Workshops vary between the regional Branches and are updated regularly
Workshops are for:
- Complete beginners – to gain practical skills in working with your own energies and in helping others
- Complementary Therapists – to add to the skills you already have
- Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma students
- All Shiatsu students, practitioners & teachers – to develop and expand your practice of Shiatsu and energy work
Shiatsu College Residential
The Shiatsu College’s famously popular Residential has changed format in recent years and combined with our annual Teachers’ Meeting. We’ve opened it out to invite all students: welcoming 1st Year Acupressure Certificate level and 2nd Year Zen Shiatsu students, as well as 3rd year Diploma students and all past Graduates! Click here for more details.
Click on each event title or photo to access more detailed information.
To change the layout of the events, click on the format name (set to “Posterboard” as default).
To select particular branches, click on Locations then highlight the branches whose information you want to display.
It’s Grassroots Saturday again! Start your weekend with this morning workshop; fun packed with loads of Qigong, energy-filled movements and lots more.
These mornings are for people who:
- are interested in these studies but have limited time to dedicate to them
- want to support and improve their own health and well-being
- want fun, regular input into their own self development
- want to find out more about learning with the The Shiatsu College Brighton.
For more information and to register for the morning please contact Debbie on 01273 782872 or email on the link above.
Looking forward to seeing you – love from The Shiatsu College Brighton Branch Teaching Team.
Spend the day with us, joining in with Qi-gong – mindful movement energy exercises, and learning simple Shiatsu techniques to enable yourself to start understanding and practising this amazing hands-on healing body art, originating from Japan.
A one day workshop run by Angie Hell and Claire Gilliver, both experienced Shiatsu practitioners and teachers from the Shiatsu College Brighton and held at the beautiful Yoga and Wellness Rooms in Shoreham.
In addition to Wuji and body preparation, this workshop presents a set of practices for developing the essential foundations of Qigong that can be used at multiple levels – to help you throughout your Qi cultivation
Suitable for beginners – as well as those wanting to deepen their regular practice
Crafted syllabus of Lotus Nei Gong International with Cindy Engel
Please call 01603 632555 or email Dinah for further info or to book
Cindy Engel is a highly experienced Qigong Teacher who offers health support via Qigong, Neigong, Tai Chi, and hands-on therapeutic bodywork. She has been a professional bodyworker for over 18 years. Her Qigong instruction is accredited by: the College of Elemental Chi Kung (London); Dragon & Tiger Qigong of Energy Arts International (Bruce Frantzis); Taoist Internal Alchemy (trained in Wudang, China, with teacher Hu Xuezhi, author of ‘Revealing the Tao Te Ching’). She is an instructor and continuing student with Lotus Neigong (Damo Mitchell). She is a graduate and post-graduate of the Shiatsu College (Norwich) and is a certified instructor of Fascial Fitness (Robert Schleip).
Come and join us to find out about the wonderful healing art of Shiatsu at our next open day. An opportunity to discover what shiatsu and acupressure therapy could offer you and find out about our workshops and courses.
- Learn about our Holistic Acupressure Certificate course, Shiatsu Diploma and Saturday morning Grassroots drop-in classes for self-development
- Receive a FREE treatment from one of our students
- Join in our free Qigong and Qi awareness classes
- Have your questions answered, whether they’re about Energy Medicine generally or studying with the College more specifically
- Meet the students and teachers in an informal atmosphere
- Leaf through the College study material