“I love this course…the quality of the teaching is outstanding, the atmosphere of supportive, loving encouragement, openness and rigour is beautiful… this course walks the walk and does what it says on the tin!” Nick, Eastbourne
- Become a professional Qigong Teacher
- Part-time, weekend study for 2 years
- Creative and flexible approach to assignments
- Open to individuals with one year or more of experience in Qigong, from any school of training
- No specific academic qualifications are required for this course – admission via your application form and an informal discussion
This training respects the traditions and historical roots of Qigong whilst providing you with the understanding, skills and creativity to teach in the 21st century. Now in its 6th year, this amazing course gives you the tools to teach your own practice and develops your knowledge of the roots and principles of Qigong.
What will I learn?
- Taoist Roots in Practice – explore the building blocks of energy work and look at the Taoist roots of Qigong
- Anatomy of the Energy Body – understanding of the philosophy of Yin and Yang and the principles and theories of Chinese Medicine
- The Art of Teaching – focus on preparation for teaching practice
- The Matrix of Meridians – how Qigong movements relate to the meridians and their functions
- Meditation and Visualisation – relationship between Qigong healing, Shiatsu and other forms of energy healing
- The Practice of Teaching – how to manage a practice including ethics, marketing, materials and finances
With 3 Branches – Bristol, Hastings and London – the course is taught by Catherine Burnett, Annie Cryar and Nicola Ley, all qualified teachers with over 75 years of Qigong practice between them as well as broad and extensive experience in the art of teaching and teacher training.
Who is the Course for?
- Individuals wishing to become a confident and effective teacher of Qigong
- Qigong practitioners wanting to develop and deepen their own practice
- Qigong practitioners wanting to share skills which encourage the spread of Qigong for wellbeing and health promotion